2.24.2010

Bohe et Borju goes to Perth

Holla again, there! :) It's been almost a week here since I came back from Perth, Australia. Well, it's just so much exciting to have a holiday there. I thank God that this holiday was a part of my life :) No words can describe how I like Perth so much. I love its beaches, beautiful parks, and the shopping places. There are no malls as tall and great as ones in Jakarta or Surabaya, but it doesn't matter at all cause I liked the way I went shopping there. I think the shopping places were so interesting. Let me show you where I did browsing for some fashion stuffs :


City Centre



Fremantle

It's such an unique thing I found about street style there that most young people wears flip-flop anywhere they go. And, I did the same way too anytime and anywhere I wanted to go :p During post-summer-season , they wear casual outfit to make them feel so comfortable. Not much accessories they put on their outfit. Before getting night, the weather was so damn hot , approximately from 33-38 degrees of celcius. And you know what, I got sunburn so my skin's getting fairer until now. But, somehow I like the color of my skin right now.

Aha, on top of everything, I really enjoyed my days with my BF, his family, and my old friend, especially when I went to the parks. I'm gonna show you how I dress my self up, hahahaha :D So simpleeeee anyway , but so comforting me.






Well, just some tips for you who's gonna travel overseas, you'd better make sure about the weather first then you can decide what outfits you will wear. If you go someplace's sunny and hot, please bring more tees and sunblock with higher SPF. Otherwise, you will get sunburn as your souvenir.

Kindly thanks for your attention :)
C yaaaa..



Love and Best Regards,

Karia for Bohe et Borju

No comments:

Post a Comment