2.21.2010

Lacey Dress

Holla everybody :) It is such a pleasure for me to post something here. I am Karia, but most people call me Ria. Talking about fashion, it is such an interest and hobby for me. I like wearing something classic (but chic) and also comfortable. Oya, the most favourite fashion item for me is flat shoes. :)

Yesterday , I attended the wedding of my sister's friend, Verlita Evelyn. I'm not so much interested in attending wedding party or such any party else, but I had no choice due to my mom and my sister's insist. So here are the pictures I took before getting to the party by my mobile phone's cam. Pardon for the bad picts yaaaa :p


Dress : ZARA, Ear-rings : Forever 21


Hairclip : ZARA



I think, you don't have to wear something super trendy to attend a party. Being in a simple dress plus putting some accesories even can make you look beautiful. Just be creative on what you wear ! :)



Love and Regards,

Karia for Bohe et Borju

No comments:

Post a Comment